Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 17 / 18

Hit the trail at 9:15 after what was a very nice, leasurly morning with no wind or rain.  The sun has come out but rain is in the forecast.
WereWolf just passed me.  He spent the night in Adkins where he was awaiting a package.  He's another fast hiker.

Food update:  I've found that any of the Knorr meals or any meal for that matter that contains rice takes much too long to soften and eat  even after letting it steep for a long time.  The pasta sides however are great.  The noodles soften within 10 minutes of adding boiling water.  So I'm sticking to just noodles and there's quite a variety to choose  from.  I've also stop eating the mashed potatoes because they require  so much water and even after adding things to it don't taste that good to me.

1 comment:

  1. Mike..... I love your blog.... I am Chef's mom. My real name is Louise, Bunky is my nickname. Thank you for putting things about Eric in your blog. You blog is very interesting and informative. Good luck, enjoy and be safe!!!

    ReplyDelete